Sunday, December 12, 2010

Tagging, Delicious and LibraryThing

I've just joined Delicious and added my first bookmarks.  I thought at first that this would be another time waster but after having a quick look through some other people's bookmarks I've already found some sites that I like.  I can see that if you share common interests that it's a good way to find sites that you may not have found on your own.  Would it be useful as a reference tool?  Yes, as individual library branches in a system we don't have a tool that allows to collect reference sites in a collaborative manner and this sort of website could be very useful for just that.  Having just moved  to another position I'm already bummed that I don't have access to my many internet bookmarks so again this is the perfect tool for those of us who move around.   http://www.delicious.com/kmacweb2 . 

No comments:

Post a Comment