Monday, December 13, 2010

Twitter

Huh?!  I looked at some famous people's tweets like Pink and Rove and I feel like I came in haf-way through a conversation.  It's like getting answers when you don't know the questions.  I suppose it will all make sense when I start using it.  As far as library use goes,  a friend of mine commented that they used Twitter at a seminar so that people could comment on the sessions as the speaker was talking and that it was interesting to listen to someone talk and read (on a screen in the background) what the audience thought.  I also thought that getting tweets to let you know whether sessions at a conference were worth attending would be useful.  My Twitter account name is KPobblebonk.

2 comments:

  1. I think you're right - you really need to keep on Twitter all the time as far as I can see. Otherwise you just get left behind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not sure I could listen to a lecture and tweat at the same time.

    ReplyDelete