Sunday, December 12, 2010

LibraryThing

Library thing is fun as well, I can see as a reader that it would be a great way to find new titles in your preferred genre.  http://www.librarything.com/home/kmacweb2  It would great to be able to use something like librarything to help readers with 'who writes like' enquiries.  They often have very specific ideas ( I remember one lady who wouldn't read anything that had cravats in it!) about the type of authors they like.  This would be an easy way to hook them up with like-minded readers.  I've added titles of books that I've recently read to my son and would like to find titles that other people enjoy reading to their kids.  I know some parents struggle to find books (especially if your buying presents for someone else's child) that are suitable for certain ages etc.  and this would be a good way of finding that sort of information.

No comments:

Post a Comment