Monday, December 13, 2010

Online videos

I found this video when I was thinking about doing some paving but couldn't get my head around the instructions in the books I was reading on the subject.   I know that some libraries already use videos to show people how to access technology or to do virtual library tours.  I also like the idea of being able to access storytime or rhymetime sessions online so that people in remote areas could have access to these valuable programmes.  It may even be useful as a promotional tool, people could watch bookclub or library lover sessions online and see what their all about would, this would hopefully encourage people to join.

2 comments:

  1. I think the potential for tutorials via online video is huge. As you mentioned, sometimes watching someone do something once can make things "click" in your head, despite reading instructions a million times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea's i think they could help the library really well!

    ReplyDelete