Monday, December 13, 2010

And.........stop!

Hurray - I'm at the end.  I actually learnt more, no I actually enjoyed it more than I suspected I would at the beginning.  I knew that I'd learn about new things but thought I'd hate all of them.  I like delicious and librarything and may even continue to use them - in fact I just bookmarked something I found on Youtube  on Delicious so I'd be able to find it again when I move back to my usual workplace.  So yes, hard work but interesting and potentially very useful to library services.  The only comment I have is that commenting on blogs was actually harder than I thought because I kept running out of time and it was time consuming to read the other comments and try and say something meaningful.

3 comments:

  1. I agree with the meaningful comments part! After revisiting a few blogs which only have one post a few times I'm having to restrain myself from giving them a poke. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree by the time I read everything I don't have any time left to comment. I have enjoyed reading the blogs and seeing how many other people had the same experiences that I have had.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As is obvious with this post... I agree it is often hard to say something meaningful, I often feel like my comments are too insignificant to warrent publishing!

    ReplyDelete